calle 21 Carrera 5-72 , Santa Marta,
10+ Course Succulent Gourmet Dinner
Tuesday October 26th 07.30 PM
1. Mango, Papaya and Zapote in a symphony of sweet sushi rice with passion fruit vinaigrette.
2. Gazpacho tropical. Typical universalized Spanish cold tomato and veggies soup, with a tropical touch of papaya.
3. AVOCADO CARPACCIO with goat cottage cheese, wild raspberries marmalade and Lulo’s guacamole.
4. Tomate orgánico relleno. Organic tomato slightly roasted stuffed with farm cheese and topped with a fresh tangerine sauce.
5. Ensalada de frutas en papillote Steamed fruit salad with cinnamon and rosemary, as per Paul Bocuse recipe, with the Chef addition of warm oat a Lulo’s light chowder.
6. Papas criollas rellenas con ahogado. Yellow potatoes stuffed with a traditional onions and peppers stew “ahogao” with minced Beef topped with the juice of cooking the potatoes thickened with seaweed.
7. Spanish omelet. El Bulli and Ferran Adria, World Best Restaurant Spanish omelet recipe, tropicalized by our Chef and served with onion-lime cream.
8. Salpicon de Bonito. Traditional
de boned tuna fish stew served with green peppers cream Santa Marta
9. Albóndigas (res 100%) , Santa Marta traditional meat balls with (100% beef) on a demi glace sauce with tomato and served with mixed rice flavored with coconut
10. Postre DESSERT: Maduros con queso. Caramelized Stewed yellow plantain with cheese, served with its own caramel, light chocolate and raspberries sauces.
19.000 cop per person
Includes the whole 10 + Course menu
Beverages non included
Only by appointment-reservation. Please sign up before 02.00 PM on Tuesday 26th at ALUNA RECEPTION DESK or
at 320 71 51 770