The Backpackers Gastronomical Revolution
La Revolucion Gastronomica ahora en
10+ Course Succulent Gourmet Dinner
Wednesday October 27th 07.30 PM
· Appetizer. Taranbolos con queso. Roasted star fruit with cottage cheese.
1. Mango, Papaya and Zapote in a symphony of sweet sushi rice with passion fruit vinaigrette.
2. Gazpacho tropical. Typical universalized Spanish cold tomato and veggies soup, with a tropical touch of papaya.
3. AGUACATE-CON TOMATE DE ARBOL AVOCADO CARPACCIO with sour cream, wild raspberries marmalade and red guayaba guacamole.
4. Tomate orgánico relleno con piña y queso. Organic tomato slightly roasted stuffed with farm cheese and topped with a fresh pine apple sauce.
5. Ensalada de frutas en papillote Steamed
fruit salad with cinnamon and rosemary, as per Paul Bocuse recipe, with the Chef addition of warm oat a Lulo’s light chowder.
6. Papas criollas rellenas con ahogado. Yellow potatoes stuffed with a traditional onions and peppers stew “ahogao” with minced Beef topped with the juice of cooking the potatoes thickened with seaweed.
7. Canelon de verduras. Cabbage rolls with bananitos béchamel.
8. Salpicon de Bonito de Santa Marta. Traditional Santa Marta de boned tuna fish stew served with green peppers cream
9. Butifarra (res 100%) , Santa Marta traditional beef sausage with an onion sauce with tomato and served with arroz de coco, sort of local coconut risotto.
10. Postre DESSERT: Tomate de arbol en su Almibar. Caramelized Stewed tamaril.lo with cheese, served with its own caramel, and 2 more fruit sauce.
19.000 cop per person
Includes the whole 10 + Course menu
Beverages non included
Only by appointment-reservation. Please sign up before 02.00 PM
Solo con reserva
Wednesday 27th at ALUNA RECEPTION DESK or at 320 71 51 77