The Backpackers Gastronomical Revolution is back
Saturday October 30th
10+ Course Dinner
1. Appetizer. Taranbolos con queso. Roasted star fruit with cottage cheese.
2. Mango, and Zapote in a symphony of sweet sushi rice with passion fruit vinaigrette.
3. Crema de verduras tropical. Typical universalized Spanish cold tomato and veggies soup, with a tropical touch of papaya and bananas.
4. Ceviche-Tartaro de res. Beef steak tartar-ceviche Famous Gaston Acurio recepe
5. Tomate orgánico relleno con queso y melon. Organic tomato slightly roasted stuffed with farm cheese and honey dw melon and topped with a fresh pine apple sauce.
6. Ensalada de frutas en papillote Steamed fruit salad with cinnamon and rosemary, as per Paul Bocuse recipe, with the Chef addition of warm oat a Lulo’s light chowder.
7. Papas criollas rellenas con ahogado. Yellow potatoes stuffed with a traditional onions and peppers stew “ahogao” with minced Beef topped with the juice of cooking the potatoes thickened with seaweed.
8. Spanish omelet. El Bulli and Ferran Adria, World Best Restaurant Spanish omelet recipe, tropicalized by our Chef and served with onion-lime cream.
9. Albondigas (res 100%) , Santa Marta traditional beef sausage with an onion sauce with tomato and served with pasta,
10. Postre DESSERT: Tomate de arbol en su Almibar. Caramelized Stewed tamaril.o with cheese, served with its own caramel, and 2 more fruit marmalades.
Creado, preparado, y servido por Republika de Artistas Gastronomical Circus
19.000 COP per person (includes the whole 10+ course menu)
Beberages not included. *Vegetarian options and all sort of diets available upon request
. Only by appointment. Booking in advance strictly needed. Please sign up before 02.00 PM
AT ALUNA RECEPTION DESK or at 320 71 51 770 or by mail